Joseph Carnevale joined us to spread the word on cyber liability and its increasingly important place in the Digital Transformation of business and the legal compliance landscape.
Cyber Liability is real, it’s here, and it’s not going away, and - if you’re reading this, chances are, You need to understand your Cyber Liability.
Some markers you may want to jump to :
- 03:20 : The crux of the problem : data gets exposed
- 06:00 : What to do when you have a data breach
- 10:10 : What is the impact on your business of a data breach?
- 11:30 : What is truly sensitive data these days?
- 13:00 : It's not if it will happen, it's when.
- 18:00 : In perspective. The next steps for figuring out your assessment and risk.
- 20:20 : Data Hosting Services; you get what you pay for.
- 23:20 : The Digitally Transformed Business has become central.
- 24:40 : Get your daily cyber protection processes (meaning, habits) in place.
- 29:00 : Your data footprint is what determines your exposure.
- 37:00 : Understand the risks.
- 41:30 : Act locally. Comply globally. You must know the markets you sell to.
- 47:40 : When it's a good idea to fly under the radar. #comegetme
Joseph Carnevale can be reached at (905) 695-5159 or email@example.com