Bill Bishop joined us to spread the word on The Future : Disruption and its increasingly important place…
Bill Bishop joined us to spread the word on The Future :
Disruption and its increasingly important place in business, how we get things done, and even how we relate to each other.
Bill's business is all about how the factory of the future is already unfolding and how we can watch for it and better yet, benefit from it.
Some markers you may want to jump to :
- 02:40 : What about Disruption? Where is it?
- 05:00 : This is no longer an assembly line factory
- 09:20 : Still doing things the old fashioned way, why?
- 11:00 : The more things change ...
- 13:00 : It's not if it will happen, it's when.
- 14:00 : Reimagine everything.
- 16:40 : How do I feel about disruption? Or do I feel anything?
- 19:00 : Are you stuck?
- 21:10 : Learn your McLuhan and other important lessons.
- 31:00 : Maximize return for effort.
- 35:00 : What is good for society?
- 43:00 : Everybody needs help. Endless opportunity.
- 47:00 : Do no harm for a digital business.
- 51:00 : Are we "anthropoforming" ourselves?
- 55:00 : We are not the Borg.