iTristan Media Group Inc. provides our services to you the itristanmedia.com family of websites and digital services as subject to the following terms and conditions :
If you access and use the itristanmedia.com family of websites and systems you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms, please read them carefully. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site(s).
- All products and services of itristanmedia.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use. The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of itristanmedia.com may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside itristanmedia.com are meant for convenience only. itristanmedia.com does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services.
- Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and iTristan Media Group will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking.
- Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and iTristan Media Group is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
- Payments will be processed in United States Dollars for businesses in the United States and all other countries outside of Canada.
- Businesses within Canada will be charged in Canadian Dollars.
- Some services, such as domain name registration may be charged only in United States Dollars in certain circumstances, these are indicated within that site area at the time of purchase. itristanmedia.com is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
- Your initial invoice may include:
- a Setup Fee where applicable
- a One Time Fee where applicable
- a monthly recurring fee
- Prepaid Service(s) fee where applicable
- The monthly recurring fee shall be prorated from the Service Commencement Date to the last day of the calendar month (subject to any free time as agreed between you and iTristan Media Group). We may require you to make a payment ahead of the Service Commencement Date (an "Initial Installment"). We will offset such Initial Installment against the initial invoice(s) that are issued to your account. Following Service Commencement Date, the monthly recurring fee shall be billed in advance at the beginning of each calendar month. "Utility Fee”, which refers to those fees that apply to Services priced on usage, such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Environments, mail services and Software as a Service (SaaS), bandwidth charges and overages, are to be billed monthly in arrears. If your term is prepaid for the whole or any part of the term, such prepay amount is exclusive of all Utility Fees. The term Utility Fees may be used interchangeably with the term “Non-Recurring Fees”.
- Fees are due within five (5) days of time of issue of the invoice; or the due date as noted on the invoice. If you have arranged for payment by credit card stored to your account, subscription payment or direct debit payment, iTristan Media Group may charge your card or account within 3 days of the invoice due date.
- If any amount is overdue by more than thirty (30) days, iTristan Media Group may
- charge interest on overdue amounts at 1.5% per month;
- suspend all Services, and services provided pursuant to any unrelated agreement, if you do not pay the overdue amount within four (4) Business Days of our written notice to your billing contact. You agree that if your Services are reinstated after a suspension for non-payment, you will pay a reasonable reinstatement fee of $35 or more.
- Projects or Services that have been left incomplete without communication or responses to iTristan Media Group efforts to communicate may be considered "Abandoned"
- "Abandoned" project support services may be suspended at the discreation of iTristan Media Group. This may include data services, registration, hosted services and related ongoing digital support systems. You agree that if your projects and related digital support services are reinstated after Abandonment, you will pay a reasonable reinstatement fee of $150 or more.
- "Abandoned" projects or services code, layout or creative may be removed and deleted from our archives at any time; recreating such deleted records would constitue a complete new project initiative with all costs incurred by the Abandoning party.
- In the event iTristan Media Group brings a legal action to collect due to late payment of valid invoices, you must also pay iTristan Media Group's costs of collection, including reasonable legal fees, expenses and court costs.
- If your payment is returned for insufficient funds, we may charge you an administration fee up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
- All payments will be made in the currency in the Services Description at the exchange rate at the date of the invoice as described in item 1 in this section.
- Invoices that are not disputed within one (1) year of invoice date are conclusively deemed accurate.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. In effect, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
- No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware itristanmedia.com may alter the information on its web site from time to time. itristanmedia.com shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
- iTristan Media Group does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated.
- You are strongly advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. itristanmedia.com excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.